#This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY;
#for details see: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.
#This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
#GPL Version 2, June 1991″)
The packages below (or similar) might be needed to get installed if the above packages do not pull them as dependencies (for some odd reason):
python #This should get pulled automatically when installing python-qt5.
python3 #This should get pulled automatically when installing python-qt5.
– Jump to a position.
– Add multiple songs to the list.
– Remove a selected song from the playlist.
– Toggle Pause/Play.
– Stop playback.
– Play the next song.
-Currently, Albix supports playing multiple songs in a row.
The playback needs to be triggered manually by pressing the play/next button.
– The player now has a play ”single song mode”. The single song mode can play songs from various locations. The previous means that the songs can be in different folders and they can still be played by the single song mode.
– Albix fetches duration information from ogg files and prints them to user.
– The currently playing song name is also now printed to the user (regardless of the format).
If you stop playback by pressing the stop button you can either:
Continue playback from the next item by pressing the play button.
Hold shift and choose a song and press play (to play the selected song).
Note. If you have letters or markings that show up as squares within the file location then change them to something else, because otherwise the playback fails.
To run the program
Open terminal and do: python albix.py
If you need to make the file executable: chmod +x albix.py
The file should be executable by default.