PostX Gnu/Linux package update is done. Changes in update(22th of October 2017)
* PostX Gnu/Linux 0.5 wallpaper set is now complete.(0.5.2).
desktopsets-dark (0.6) Audax; urgency=urgency
* RunIT Browser link(runit) updated to reflect pathway changes.
* .xbindkeysrc entry for runit updated to reflect pathway changes(see /etc/skel/.xbindkeysrc).
* .xbindkeysrc entry for file manager updated –> pointing to Crosslinker FM reboot.
* sfm link points to Crosslinker FM reboot version.
* Sequence FM is is still with the package. Its link is renamed to sfm_real(sfm_real command opens the real Sfm).
* Fixed link permission issues. The content should now be more protected.
postx-openbox-themes (0.5) Audax; urgency=low Continue reading
October 22nd 2017 update:
Launchy-QT has a new outlook. Also some changes to links were made to reflect the current PostX Gnu/Linux development. Tip. To show tooltips, click an area of Launchy that does not have icons in it.
Albix 3.0 brings improvements and an updated outlook.
#Albix 3.0 (PostX 0.5 revision 1.) Copyright (c) 2017 JJ Posti <techtimejourney.net>
#This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY;
#for details see: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.
#This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
#GPL Version 2, June 1991″) Continue reading
As you have noticed, PostX Gnu/Linux update has been delayed. This is because I realized that this will probably be the last major package upgrade before I start to build PostX Gnu/Linux 0.5. Given the previous, it is all but fitting that the upgrade got bigger and better.
Now the overall list includes: Continue reading