Sequence FM version 6.0 has been released.
Below, a list of changes is presented.
New very important keys:
- Control (Ctrl), is now a key for selecting objects for copying/moving/deleting.
- ESC is now a buffer cleaner: Control adds files to the buffer (to wait for actions); ESC clears this buffer.
New integrated features:
- Delete key support
- Delete multiple objects
- Trash support added.(trash folder will be created inside user´s home directory)
- Move multiple objects.
- Copy multiple objects.
- Statusbar added.
- Permanent delete support added.
Notice that if you move, copy or trash a file that already has an identically named counterpart on the upcoming location, you will end up loosing the older object (present before your actions) from the upcoming location.
- Direct terminal command support: This came out looking like a potential security issue. It was removed from the Gui but remains as a possibility within the code.