Here comes a C++ “port” of the Albix music Player(Python).
Base Player will deliver all the features of the Albix Player, while adding a few more. The two projects in question will continue to grow separately.
<Base Player v.1 Copyright (c) 2017 JJ Posti <techtimejourney.net>
<Base Player v.1> comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY;
for details see: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
GPL Version 2, June 1991″
Base Player on Github.
The time has come to leave Debian as a distribution base. My choice is Fedora for the following reasons:
– RPMs are clean and provide a nice structure.
– Latest tools and versions, which is important when coding.
– Systemd that actually works without any weird issues.
– Good package selection and very good driver support.
– Clear standing on free software, which I find to be very good.
– Dependencies are managed better and more robustly in the RPM world. Continue reading