Minimal Browser v2 is released. Below, a list of notable changes is presented with a screenshot. The code is available on project´s Github page.
Licensing changes: Dual licensing model:
GPL v2 is upgraded to GPL v3. Also adding Apache v2 license as an alternative possibility if GPL v3 is not desired.
Features added by v2.
- Google as a search engine.
- Zoom in and out buttons added.
- Web-inspector added.
- Browsing now accepts: www.some_address.something OR https://some_address.something
- Save file or object: Saves whatever is listed on addressbar location. Using Wget via QProcess.
- Tooltips for buttons.
- Gui is redesigned and has darker colors now.
- Installed system plugins set to enabled.
- LocalContentCanAccessRemoteUrls, true.