CROSSLINKER FM V.4 (Released 21st of June 2016)
Here is the latest Crosslinker FM release. Version 4 brings new outlook, which now comes partly because CSS integration. There has also been many bug fixes and code cleanups. Version 3 was a development release, which never got released – so that is why Crosslinker skipped a number. Below, are the list of changes version 4 brings.
- CSS integration and style added.
- Layout is redesigned.
- Open file button now uses xdg-open and opens file formats with system’s defaults.
- Supported file formats include: pdf, abw, odt, txt, png, jpg, ogg, mp3, mp4, avi, midi, xcf, mpg, mp2, flw, swf, m4v.
- File menu dropped since it no longer needed.
- Resizing issues are fixed.
- Compress file to zip function fixed and working.
- Button hinting made clearer on folder to zip button.
- Crosslinker is now independent. It does not require Simple-mount or anything from my other projects.
- Toggle view added. See screenshot 3. Note that toggle view assumes you are using sudo. If you use root instead change gksudo entries from #POWER MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS to gksu