A new wallpaper set is now available. It contains 4 artworks, which look somewhat like below.
To get each wallpaper follow the links below, which lead to my GPL gallery page 4. From the beginning of the page you can obtain all the wallpapers sized as 1600×1200.
Starting from today you can find all released Program sections, which contains separate entries for Python programs and Bash/Zenity programs alike.
CROSSLINKER FM V.4 (Released 21st of June 2016)
Screenshot 1:Crosslinker FM license.
Here is the latest Crosslinker FM release. Version 4 brings new outlook, which now comes partly because CSS integration. There has also been many bug fixes and code cleanups. Version 3 was a development release, which never got released – so that is why Crosslinker skipped a number. Below, are the list of changes version 4 brings.
- CSS integration and style added.
- Layout is redesigned.
- Open file button now uses xdg-open and opens file formats with system’s defaults.
- Supported file formats include: pdf, abw, odt, txt, png, jpg, ogg, mp3, mp4, avi, midi, xcf, mpg, mp2, flw, swf, m4v.
- File menu dropped since it no longer needed.
- Resizing issues are fixed.
- Compress file to zip function fixed and working.
- Button hinting made clearer on folder to zip button.
- Crosslinker is now independent. It does not require Simple-mount or anything from my other projects.
- Toggle view added. See screenshot 3. Note that toggle view assumes you are using sudo. If you use root instead change gksudo entries from #POWER MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS to gksu
Screenshot 2: Crosslinker v. 4 brings many layout changes and cleans up the code as well.
Screenshot3: Toggle view is added to Crosslinker FM.
CROSSLINKER FM V.2
PACKAGE DEPENDENCIES Continue reading