PostX Gnu/Linux package update is done. Changes in update(22th of October 2017)
* PostX Gnu/Linux 0.5 wallpaper set is now complete.(0.5.2).
desktopsets-dark (0.6) Audax; urgency=urgency
* RunIT Browser link(runit) updated to reflect pathway changes.
* .xbindkeysrc entry for runit updated to reflect pathway changes(see /etc/skel/.xbindkeysrc).
* .xbindkeysrc entry for file manager updated –> pointing to Crosslinker FM reboot.
* sfm link points to Crosslinker FM reboot version.
* Sequence FM is is still with the package. Its link is renamed to sfm_real(sfm_real command opens the real Sfm).
* Fixed link permission issues. The content should now be more protected.
postx-openbox-themes (0.5) Audax; urgency=low Continue reading
As you have noticed, PostX Gnu/Linux update has been delayed. This is because I realized that this will probably be the last major package upgrade before I start to build PostX Gnu/Linux 0.5. Given the previous, it is all but fitting that the upgrade got bigger and better.
Now the overall list includes: Continue reading
I upgraded Techtimejourney to HTTPS. So, all content should be more secure now. On other news: PostX Gnu/Linux will receive a package upgrade on the upcoming Sunday. The upgrade will feature:
Latest RunIT Browser, which will fix some minor issues.
Runner-QT v.4: program runner with error handling.
All the current PostX Gnu/Linux wallpapers -> wallpaper package upgrade.
Replacement of Sequence FM. The project itself continues. However, I decided to reboot Crosslinker FM. This means lot of new code and new features. Currently, the result looks somewhat like this. Continue reading
Programming projects page
PostX Gnu/Linux page
Are now animated upon loading. The change concerns ,both, mobile and desktop versions.
On mobile, some animations are executed only when the menu is opened.