PostX Gnu/Linux package update is done. Changes in update(22th of October 2017)
* PostX Gnu/Linux 0.5 wallpaper set is now complete.(0.5.2).
desktopsets-dark (0.6) Audax; urgency=urgency
* RunIT Browser link(runit) updated to reflect pathway changes.
* .xbindkeysrc entry for runit updated to reflect pathway changes(see /etc/skel/.xbindkeysrc).
* .xbindkeysrc entry for file manager updated –> pointing to Crosslinker FM reboot.
* sfm link points to Crosslinker FM reboot version.
* Sequence FM is is still with the package. Its link is renamed to sfm_real(sfm_real command opens the real Sfm).
* Fixed link permission issues. The content should now be more protected.
postx-openbox-themes (0.5) Audax; urgency=low Continue reading
I have been making upgrades to my programs.
Runner-QT v.2: More simpler and intuitive. No hassle approach.
Power-Manager(QT): Dropping icons and making things absolutely excplicit.
Sequence FM v.4: Continue reading
16th of August 2017: PostX Gnu/Linux page is upgraded.
Completed: 15th of July: Repository package upgrade. Do: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
PostX Gnu/Linux latest version is: 0.4.4. (22th of June)
22th of October: Repositories receive updated packages. See announcement. Continue reading
In the upcoming week I will make some updates to PostX Gnu/Linux repositories. Power-Manager will upgrade to QT5 and it will contain some Openbox integration in it. Likewise, PostX-Calendar will upgrade to QT5. I will also build new Linux kernels, headers and source packages for both i386 and amd64. All this should be done before the late Friday. The actual upgrade schedule might be a lot faster but Friday is the deadline. Continue reading