Crosslinker FM v.5 has arrived. Start by reading the info sheet and then proceed to the Install instructions. The info sheet contains important information, so it is recommended that you read it before installation and usage.
CROSSLINKER FM V.4 (Released 21st of June 2016)
Here is the latest Crosslinker FM release. Version 4 brings new outlook, which now comes partly because CSS integration. There has also been many bug fixes and code cleanups. Version 3 was a development release, which never got released – so that is why Crosslinker skipped a number. Below, are the list of changes version 4 brings.
- CSS integration and style added.
- Layout is redesigned.
- Open file button now uses xdg-open and opens file formats with system’s defaults.
- Supported file formats include: pdf, abw, odt, txt, png, jpg, ogg, mp3, mp4, avi, midi, xcf, mpg, mp2, flw, swf, m4v.
- File menu dropped since it no longer needed.
- Resizing issues are fixed.
- Compress file to zip function fixed and working.
- Button hinting made clearer on folder to zip button.
- Crosslinker is now independent. It does not require Simple-mount or anything from my other projects.
- Toggle view added. See screenshot 3. Note that toggle view assumes you are using sudo. If you use root instead change gksudo entries from #POWER MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS to gksu
CROSSLINKER FM V.2
PACKAGE DEPENDENCIES Continue reading
I am proud to announce that PostX 0.3. is now available. Now, there are two versions available: 32-bit and 64-bit.
You can get both versions from the distribution’s Sourceforge page:
user under live-mode: audax
password under live-mode: live
If you wish to burn the iso to usb stick open terminal and execute the following command: ALERT: Make sure that /dev/sdb is your actual usb stick – since all data in it will be erased.
sudo dd bs=4M if=name_of_the_file.iso of=/dev/sdb && sync
Tip. Use Fat32 file-format and check you device name with gparted. Open terminal and type sudo gparted
Tip2. You can view all the available shortkeys by pressing Winkey+x